341 Meetings of Creditors will be held through video conferencing.
Effective immediately and until further notice, 341(a) Meetings of Creditors will be conducted via video conference.
If you need language assistance, please let us know in advance of the hearing so we can make the necessary arrangements. Please contact our office via email at email@example.com.
Please inform our office that you will be attending at least 24 hours in advance of the hearing. Please contact our office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please arrange to be in a quiet area for the duration of the 341(a) Meeting. Please turn off TV's, music players, or any other devices that may transmit extraneous noise that might interfere with the conduct of the meeting. Please arrange for all non participants of the hearing (including children, pets and other non-participants) to be excluded from your meeting space, prior to the start of your 341(a) meeting.
Zoom Video Conferencing
The Trusteeship will be utilizing the Zoom videoconferencing service, to conduct the 341 Meeting of Creditors. In order to attend the hearing, you will require access to an appropriate camera, microphone, and speakers. Most modern laptops, tablets and smartphones should be adequately equipped. Detailed instructions for joining the meeting via Zoom video conferencing are below.
Zoom Meeting Instructions
1. Click on the appropriate 341(a) hearing date on the menu above and review the attached calendar to determine the correct meeting room. Use the links provided (with the calendars) to join the correct room. You can access the 341(a) meeting room from any computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone with a camera and microphone.
2. If you are participating by computer/laptop please visit the zoom website (https:\\zoom.us) and download and run the application to install Zoom, in advance of the meeting.
3. If you are using a tablet or smartphone, please download the "ZOOM Cloud Meetings" app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, in advance of the meeting.
4. When logging in, please USE YOUR REAL NAME so we know who is in the room.
5. Join the room 10 minutes prior to your scheduled hearing and test your audio and video feeds.
6. We are conducting multiple 341(a) meetings each hour and you will not be brought into the room until your case is called.
7. Your identification and social security number will be verified during the hearing, so please have your original social security card and driver's license ready.